The corporate tax break is helping some finance new hires and equipment.
- Man accused in Torrance bowling alley shooting enters not guilty pleas to murder, other charges – Daily News
- Canoga Park marijuana honey oil lab explosion seriously burns 2, collapses roof, police say
- What does Mike Trout’s contract mean for the Dodgers? – Daily News
- Anti-Semitic flyers found early this week near West Valley schools, police say – Daily News
- Ford Mustang slams deeply into Arleta home – Daily News
- Jazz hands! See ‘Fosse/Verdon’ fashions and costumes at the Paley Center
- Photographer remembers Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington with a sold-out exhibition in Burbank
- LAPD civilian discipline option to be considered by City Council – Daily News
- Woman critically injured in stabbing during carjacking in Sunland-Tujunga – Daily News
- New electric carmaker going ‘Solo’ with single-passenger, 3-wheeled car opens first U.S. dealership in Studio City
- Ah, it’s a super spring bloom in Southern California!
- LADWP and the case of the twice-fleeced ratepayers – Daily News
Guests can see the orange-colored hills off the 15 Freeway, but must take a shuttle, city officials announced Thursday, March 21.
Deputies responded about 12:40 a.m. Tuesday to a call of a gunshot victim on the 6100 block of Whittier Boulevard and located Jaasiel Ruiz suffering from gunshot wounds
This highly creative restaurant offers very impressive cuisine, in a smart space that works for everything from a casual drop-by to an elegant special occasion.
Wildflowers, butterflies and rolling green hills are positive results from an very wet winter.