Yet LAHSA staff don't pretend the count is perfect. And relative to homelessness in the northeast Valley, the basin is a drop in the bucket
- Leo Carrillo’s camp concession is story of survival, nostalgia as store reopens following Woolsey fire
- Dodgers’ Cody Bellinger made adjustments to pull out of mini ‘slump’ – Daily News
- Photos: 2019 Dew Tour Skateboard Competition Long Beach
- Rams rookies take L.A. stadium tour after signing their contracts
- ‘Baywatch’ at 30: Stars Erika Eleniak and Nicole Eggert talk cold water, iconic red swimsuits and show’s lasting appeal
- Homeless numbers show jump in the Sepulveda Basin, where activists cry ‘undercount’ – Daily News
- Photos: Protesters clash with cops on Wilshire Blvd. outside Federal Building in Westwood
- Here are 6 San Fernando Valley transportation projects that will transform the region – Daily News
- The all-new ‘Jurassic World’ inspired cafe and bar at Universal Studios Hollywood will offer Costa Rican cuisine and collectible Tiki glasses
- Dodgers drop another one-run game against Giants
- Canoga Park’s Madrid Theatre revamp is part of a bigger picture that sees the arts as a ‘catalyst’ for improvement in the area – Daily News
- It just got easier to get transit TAP cards at grocery stores – Daily News
New TAP card readers at 457 third-party locations will make it easier for low-income riders to claim fare discount at Metro and other LAC transit agencies.
Angel Ortiz Diamond, also known as Benjiboy Staccs, was booked into the Orange County Jail, according to police
The new Isla Nu-bar and revamped Jurassic Café will open when Jurassic World—The Ride debuts at the theme park this summer.
About 6,000 graduating seniors, with their friends and families behind them, shook Pauley in what was also a celebration of the university's centennial class -- its first 100 years.